Prelim Task: Statement of Intent

On the cover of my fashion magazine, I will be attempting to create it based on the conventions of Teen Vogue. I will test many different camera angles and shots such as close up, low angle shots, a full body shot and other various ones. I have decided to do a full body shot because I believe that the model as well as the clothes that they are wearing are the most important thing to see due to it being a fashion magazine. This would allow the reader to see what kind of fashion magazine this would be. I have also taken into consideration the target audience of 14-18 year old, because of that I will be using a model that fits the age range. My model will be wearing casual clothes to represent that the magazine is casual summer wear. I have also decided to take my main image in the recording studio because I feel like it has a casual element to it as well as good lighting for my cover to be shot in. Overall, I would like for my magazine to represent that style and beauty is something to be embraced and that no matter what race we are or what religion we believe in, we can all embrace artistry and inner beauty.

Comments